In Dominion beyond the borders of the New Commonality of Humankind lies the Sentient Alliance, turbulent worlds where the embers of the Venu War still glow. And yet, stretched thin, the Commonality still tries to keep the light of civilisation alive. Join a team of recruits to SCI Force—the Security and Cultural Integrity Instrumentality—on a mission gone horribly wrong on the cold war frontier with the Venu Successor States. Can you rise to the occasion and save the day before yet another world falls before the encroaching night?
- Quickstart rules to enable you to play a Mindjammer game with just this book!
- Four pregenerated characters to get started right away.
- Descriptions, maps, and plans of a strange alien world with an exotic lost colony civilisation.
- A complete action-packed adventure showcasing the Mindjammer setting and rules, playable in one or more sessions.
The City People
In The City People an event horizon probe has discovered a lost colony world beyond the Commonality Frontier like no one has ever seen before. Join the crew of Maggie, the Magnanimous Intervention, and take the light of humankind’s civilisation to the stars. Are you ready to push back the darkness—whatever you may find?
The City People includes:
- a mysterious and lethal alien world to explore—maps, biosphere, and more.
- a deadly multi-session scenario of conflict, investigation, and mystery.
- tech specs, deckplans, and details of the Space Force instrumentality.
- pregenerated characters, including the chance to play a sentient starship!