Thoughts on Fate is a collection of essays that cover a wealth of topics about the Fate roleplaying game. Inside you’ll find the following articles:
- A Few Random Tips for Running Long Fate Games
- Recap Aspects
- Circumstantial PC Aspects
- How to Handle Missing Players in a Fate Campaign
- Cinematic Initiative
- The Disposable PC
- Tiered Opponents
- How I Setup a Junkyard Boss Fight
- Martial Magic
- Trickery Magic
- Arcane Mechanics, the McGuyvers of the Modern Magical World
- Fate Pickup Game — Save the Ghostbusters
All of the content here originally appeared on the blog of Randy Oest, the person behind the Fate SRD website.
Der Beitrag Thoughts on Fate: A Collection of Essays on the Fate RPG erschien zuerst auf FateRpg.de.